Terms & Conditions
|Terms:||Net 30 days|
|Prices:||Prices are quoted on FOB, Spartanburg, SC, and are in US currency.|
|Delivery:||Shipment to be made approximately 6-8 weeks after receipt of order and clarification of all technical details, FOB our works in Spartanburg, SC. Please specify the freight company of your choice. Freight charges will be added to our invoice or invoiced separately.|
|Installation:||We will supply a service technician to provide technical support for the installation for a maximum of 2 days. Installation must be scheduled far enough in advance for economic travel to the job site.|
|Wear Life:||The Polydeck modular screen system has been designed to be cost effective when compared to other screen media. These savings should result from the superior wear characteristics and labor saving advantages. If this does not prove to be the case, Polydeck is prepared to offer replacement of panels on a pro-rated basis.|
|Specification:||Polydeck also guarantees that our modular screen system will produce material that meets specification. If these required specifications are not met at start up, Polydeck is prepared to replace panels in order to meet these requirements.|
|Note:||In order for Polydeck to honor its guarantees, it is essential that all relevant customer specification requirements and accurate application details be received and reviewed in a timely fashion. Currently this required information is missing. Consequently, the Polydeck products described in this quote are provided for budgetary purposes only. The above stated guarantees will only be valid once all the required information has been received and reviewed.|
|Conditions:||Unless otherwise specified, please refer to our attached standard conditions of sale.|
|Validity:||This quote is valid for a time period of up to 90 days from the date of quotation.|
Conditions of Sale
- Prices herein quoted are net, f.o.b. shipping point, and do not include sales, use, excise or similar taxes and custom duties. Consequently, the amount of any present or future sales, use, excise or similar tax or custom duties applicable to the sale of the machinery or equipment hereunder shall be paid or reimbursed to us by Purchaser, or in lieu thereof, Purchaser shall provide us with a tax-exemption certificate acceptable to the taxing authorities. Parcel post and express shipments will be insured at Purchaser’s expense. Other shipments will not be insured unless so specified in the order. Methods and routes of shipment, unless specified by Purchaser, shall be accepted as chosen by us.
- Terms of payment: Net cash in United States funds at par in South Carolina 30 days from a date of shipment, unless otherwise specified in writing. No allowance for cash discount. If machinery or equipment, ready for shipment on or after the scheduled delivery date, cannot be shipped because of Purchaser’s request or any other reason beyond our control, payment shall be made within 30 days after we have notified Purchaser same is ready for shipment.
- Storage of materials or work in process, finished or unfinished shall be solely at Purchaser’s risk and upon acceptance of storage charges, without liability to us, except as covered by insurance.
- The machinery or equipment described herein shall be installed by and at the expense of Purchaser unless otherwise agreed, upon terms negotiated in writing in each instance.
- The provisions in the specifications attached hereto, and the estimated weights specified of materials required for fabrication, are descriptive and not intended as warranties. There are no warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, except such warranties as are expressly set forth herein. We warrant the machinery or equipment described herein, so far as the same is of our own manufacture, against defects in material and workmanship under the normal use and service of which it is designed, our obligation under this warranty being limited, however, to the furnishing or repairing of, at our opinion, a part or parts determined by us to be defective, with all dismantling and assembly at Purchaser’s plant, necessary packaging and transportation costs to be paid by Purchaser. Purchaser waives any right to damages for breach of warranty in the event of cancellation by Purchaser.
- When material is furnished by Purchaser, we shall in no event be held liable, beyond the value of work performed by us, for damage to such material. We are to be fully reimbursed by Purchaser for extra or wasted work and cost of replacement incurred because of defective material supplied by Purchaser. Purchaser-furnished designs, drawings, and/or specifications are strictly adhered to and we shall have no responsibility for the suitability of same for the application intended.
- We shall have no liability for any special, indirect or consequential damages arising from loss of production or other losses owing to failure of machinery or equipment. We will make no allowances for repairs, replacements or alterations made by Purchaser unless with our consent in writing.
- All auxiliary equipment and components purchased from others and furnished by us is warranted only to the extent of the warranties of the original manufacturer.
- Deliveries specified are only our best estimate and date from receipt of all final engineering and manufacturing information. We shall not be liable for delay in deliveries directly or indirectly resulting from or contributed to by any circumstances beyond our control; meaning, without limitation, an Act of God, war or national emergency, fire, flood, exchange or other governmental regulations or restrictions. Purchaser may not cancel because of delays for such reasons not our fault. Any added expenses incurred by us because of delays in receipt of details, specifications and other pertinent information, or because of changes requested by the Purchaser, shall be chargeable to the Purchaser.
- In the event the article or articles hereby sold are used by the Purchaser in a manner causing unauthorized patent infringement, Purchaser shall hold harmless and indemnify us as to any and all damages and costs for which we may become liable because charged with contributing to or inducing said infringement, providing that said infringement is not caused solely by the construction of said article or articles regardless of the manner they are used.
- Purchaser may cancel an order only upon notice in writing and payment to us of reasonable cancellation charges determined by us.
- Terms concerning delivery and materials are subject to governmental priorities and restrictions. Purchaser shall inform us if an order involves a government contract and advise contract number and applicability of renegotiation.
- This quotation constitutes an invitation for an offer by Purchaser, open for a period of 30 days from date but subject to change during such period upon notice in writing to Purchaser. The approval of Purchaser of this quotation in writing, or by other communication in writing shall constitute the offer which shall not become a binding contract until accepted by Polydeck Screen Corporation, Spartanburg, S.C. The quotation by us, the offer by Purchaser and the acceptance by us, all in writing, shall constitute the entire agreement and no employee or agent or representative of either party, except those duly authorized, shall have any authority to vary any terms of such agreement or make any understanding or representation not incorporated in such writing.