With so many options in the Polydeck family of products, we can provide a synthetic screen media solution that is guaranteed to meet your needs for product spec, wear life, and performance.
All of our polyurethane screen panels and rubber screen panels are made with an injection molding process, ensuring accurate openings and consistent construction-panel after panel. Injection molding also means that surface features (such as dams and skid bars) are not glued or bolted on, but are an integrated part of the panel's construction.
Value-added Polydeck Differences
- Highest open area in the industry (by combining PipeTop II™ stringers with our Maxi screen panel design)
- Extended wear life - up to 30% more than steel media
- Versatile fastening systems
- Superior resistance to blinding and pegging
- Effectively reduces noise by as much as 50% over steel media
- Modular screen panel design is easier to handle, install and remove than traditional screen mats