Polydeck VisionTo serve our customers and stakeholders with excellence to achieve profitable growth which enables us to care for people in a way that honors God.
Polydeck Mission Statement (What We're Doing):
To build upon our position as the leader in the screen media industry by partnering with our customers and using continuous improvement to provide optimal screening solutions, focusing on:
- Total Customer Satisfaction
- Uncompromising Quality
- Superior Service
- Guaranteed Performance
- Research and Development
- Unmatched Technical Support
Polydeck Core Values
(Why We're Doing It):
We are a company grounded in the Christian values of humility, honesty, integrity, respect, kindness and a sense of social responsibility. Our goal is to create eternal value by striving to honor God in all we do. This is reflected in how we conduct our business and how we care for our employees - our greatest asset.
Polydeck Caring Committee Statement (How We're Doing It):
The Polydeck Caring Committee promotes an environment where:
- Core values and social responsibilities are lived out and experienced in daily operations.
- People are encouraged and given opportunities to improve their workplace, physical health, mental and spiritual growth.
- People trust and support each other in a caring family manner.
- People are developed to explore and apply their potential to realize their dreams.
- People are involved beyond their daily work duties and actively participate in shaping the corporate culture and supporting our communities.
- All this is done in a non-discriminatory and non-threatening way.