Synthetic Screen Media Business Development and Sales Manager for Latin America
Responsible for providing leadership in reaching corporate goals through strategies for entering new markets. Responsible for identifying business opportunities & managing key client relationships. Analyze current and future market conditions. Oversee sales growth and analyze business operations to evaluate performance in meeting objectives. Lead negotiations with our clients and potential prospects in the mining industry in Central America, Northern South America, Mexico and the Caribbean. Must have the capacity to understand customer's requirements and translate them into commercial solutions to assist customers in the industries we serve to become more productive, safer, and more profitable. Synthetic Screen Media Business Development and Sales Manager for Latin America position must analyze customer's mining operations to determine how to best incorporate our screening solutions into their mining operations. Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time, including some travel to primitive, remote, and uninhabited locations. Requirements: Bachelor Degree in Industrial, Mechanical, or Mining Engineering or a related area from an U.S. or accredited foreign college and at least 5 yrs. of progressive executive experience in mining and business development, preferably 2 years of experience in screening techniques. Candidate evaluation process includes multiple assessments and interviews. Pre-start date we require a drug screen. Must pass credit and background check. Send resume to: email@example.com. EEO/M/F/D/V
Costing and Business Analyst
Due to our continued growth, Polydeck Screen Corporation has created a new role, Costing and Business Analyst in our Finance Department. This role will be responsible for developing accurate manufacturing cost information and for analyzing weekly and monthly cost and financial reports in order to provide commentary and recommendations for areas of improvement.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities Include:
- Review financial and costing data to identify and recommend cost savings opportunities throughout the organization.
- Analyze gross margin performance by product families, purchased items and sales discount categories to identify significant trends or variations to budget.
- Perform routine and special cost analysis of material, labor and overhead costs. Monitor and maintain accurate costing data for materials, labor and overhead items.
- Works closely with manufacturing and engineering functions to develop costing for product quotes as well as new and special items.
- Will conduct other studies and projects for VP of Finance and Senior Leadership Team.
- Must be able to work effectively across functional lines and with a variety of levels within the organization to achieve results.
- Prefer 2-5 years of cost accounting and/or business analysis experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance, Business, or Accounting or equivalent experience required.
- Excellent analytical skills along with high-level Excel skills are a must for this role. Experience with database query tools is also highly desirable.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, inquisitive nature and the ability to work as part of a team are also required.
- Knowledge of and experience with Lean manufacturing techniques is a plus
- Proficient with MS Office applications
Since 1978, Polydeck Screen Corporation has consistently developed innovative screening solutions that revolutionize the way aggregate, coal, and other mining producers screen their products.
Polydeck is dedicated to creating employment experiences that allow every individual to contribute, grow and succeed. We are committed to our Caring Culture and our Core Values of Humility, Honesty, Integrity, Kindness, Respect and a Sense of Social Responsibility. For more information about who we are, please visit our Mission Statement and Core Values page.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, paid vacation and holidays as well as a matching 401k program. Qualified minorities, women and veterans are encouraged to apply. Drug screen and background check required. Local candidates strongly preferred as no relocation benefits are available for this role. No phone calls please. EOE M/F/D/V.
Submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org