Polydeck Screen Corporation is dedicated to creating employment experiences that allow every individual to contribute, grow and succeed. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
In preparation of our anticipated growth over the next 5 years, Polydeck is currently accepting applications from candidates with experience in operating production machines, welding and manufacturing. Resumes can be submitted to email@example.com. We will utilize resumes to build our applicant pool for review of future openings. We are also accepting applications on site between 9am and 4pm, Monday – Friday.
Please keep checking our career page for additional openings. Thank you for your interest in Polydeck Screen Corporation.
Current Employment Opportunities:
Operations Executive Assistant
To provide high-level, confidential administrative support to the Vice President of Operations and other leaders of the company. Handles a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, as well as provide analytical data via spreadsheets and reports.
- Prepare, edit and forwards communications, presentations and other documents
- Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare reports and documents including Goals and Objectives worksheets, budgets, monthly reports, etc.
- Communicate with department managers to interpret data and information prior to communicating with manager.
- Functional liaison for Operations with Sales, IT, Quality, Finance, HR, etc.
- Create spreadsheets and support information to easily interpret performance results. Works competently with “pivot tables” and “data cubes” to identify data trends and stats.
- Develop multi-axis charts to identify trending information
- Able to access data from various business systems to answer performance questions.
- Track basic project and performance information (KPI’s) and report period status
- Support operation departments with project and clerical support when needed
- Plan and organize events/meetings with employees and managers. Handle all pertinent details.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings, ensure follow up tasks completed
- Review operating practices and recommend improvements where necessary
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials. Support lean and ISO initiatives.
- Interact effectively with all levels of organization
- MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project, SharePoint, Adobe & general computer skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, also able to effectively communicate information graphically/visually
- Effective analytical ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong learning ability and interest
- Reliable attendance and follow up skills
Minimum Education and Work Experience Required:
- Associate degree in business management or related area. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is strongly preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience as executive or administrative assistant to high level manager
Confidentiality, follow through, attention to details and accuracy are critical traits.
Computer, general office equipment.
Office environment, occasional time spent on manufacturing floor with shop employees Other Comments:
- Ability to multi task in a constantly changing business environment
- Able to work extended hours as necessary
- Capable of handling difficult situations and people
- Seeks innovative tools and methods to streamline and improve productivity and communication (ex. Video monitor system)
Submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Operations Executive Assistant."
Northeast Sales Service Technician
Polydeck Screen Corporation continues to grow and expand as the leader in the screening media industry. Since 1978, Polydeck Screen Corporation has consistently developed innovative screening solutions that revolutionize the way aggregate, coal, and other mining producers screen their products. We are opening a new location to serve our Northeast markets and need a high energy, customer-focused Sales Service Technician. This role will provide sales and service technical support in the Albany, NY region by developing and expanding customer relationships with each customer, understanding individual requirements/expectations and meeting their needs.
Our sustained success is built on our commitment to innovation, our industry best “Performance Guaranteed” approach to quality, delivery, and technical applications support and the highest levels of customer service in any industry.
Key success factors for this role include a demonstrated history of building strong relationships with excellent customer service and follow through. The ideal candidate will also have strong technical aptitude, the ability to manage multiple requirements and enjoy a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. As with any sales and service role, excellent communication skills are a must.
Polydeck is dedicated to creating employment experiences that allow every individual to contribute, grow and succeed. We are committed to our Caring Culture and our Core Values of Humility, Honesty, Integrity, Respect, Kindness, and a Sense of Social Responsibility. For more information about who we are, please go to www.polydeckscreen.com/polydeck-mission-statement-core-values/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, paid vacation and holidays as well as a matching 401k program. Qualified minorities, women and veterans are encouraged to apply. Drug screen and background check required. Local candidates preferred as only limited relocation benefits are available for this role. No phone calls please. EOE M/F/D/V
Submit your resume by email to email@example.com with the subject "NE Sales Service Technician."